In order to attract and retain high quality staff from shortage occupational groups Northern Devon Healthcare Trust have introduced the following scheme with effect from 9th January 2017.
- A £1000 Recommend a Friend payment for existing NDHT staff that introduce an applicant for a post in a shortage occupational group* who subsequently accepts and commences employment with the Trust.
- To qualify for the payment your nominator will need to declare on their application form that you have personally recommended the Trust to them as a place to work. Only one employee can be nominated per application.
- The £1000 payment will be subject to standard deductions of Tax and NI, but will not be pensionable
- The payment will be paid to you via Payroll in the pay run after your nominator has been employed by the Trust for 3 months.
- To qualify you must be an existing member of staff with NDHT and must still be employed with us for the payment to be made
- The scheme is applicable to substantive and fixed term Trust employees only
*List of Qualifying Shortage Occupational Groups (November 2016)
|Medical practitioners||All specialities||All grades|
|Medical radiographers||HPC registered diagnostic radiographerSonographer||Band 5+|
|Nurses||ALL jobs in this occupation code with full NMC registration||Band 5+|
|Physiotherapist||All specialties||Band 5+|
|Occupational Therapist||All specialties||Band 5+|