The purpose of the Vista Service is:
- To provide a 12 week exercise, advice and support programme for appropriate people who have had a stroke and their carers/partners.
- To help the patient and carer feel confident in managing their ongoing recovery from stroke and long term health.
- To provide advice and encourage discussion on a variety of relevant topics.
- To provide an individualized and patient led exercise and activity programme.
- Give opportunity for meeting other people with similar experiences.
The Vista Service is provided in North Devon District Hospital on Mondays at 10.30am – 12pm by a physiotherapist and clinical support worker.
The Vista Service is provided in Bideford Hospital on Mondays at 1.30pm – 3pm by a physiotherapist and clinical support worker.
Therapists will discuss Vista and referral if/when appropriate.