His practice includes all aspects of neurological diseases including headache, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, brain tumours, multiple sclerosis, neuropathy and muscle disease.
Experience or particular sub speciality:
- Doctorate in Neurological Sciences.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Clinical
- Practice Masters in Clinical Education
- Dr Ramtahal completed his neurology training at the Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery and was a Clinical Lecturer in Neurology at the University of Liverpool, Consultant Neurologist in Devon and Senior Clinical Lecturer at the University of Exeter Medical School.
Current membership/professional bodies:
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA).
Clinical availability and outpatient consultant fees:
Clinic appointments usually within one week. First consultation appointment £250, follow up appointments £250.
(Please note that NDDH will charge an additional £24 per appointment to cover hospital fees.)
Private Secretary: Alison Newton
Direct dial contact: 01271 322438