- People with medical conditions that put feet at risk (e.g. diabetes; vascular disease and rheumatoid arthritis)
- People with severe foot deformities
- People with musculoskeletal or gait abnormalities (available to those in full time education)
- People with acute foot conditions that require short term care (e.g. ingrown toe nails)
- People with general chiropody conditions such as calluses, corns or thickened nails. This service is only available to people who has reached the state retirement age of 65 years.
Last updated: October 3, 2017