More detailed information on conditions and treatments can be found in patient information leaflets below.
- Anaesthetic choices for hip or knee replacement
- Blood transfusion
- Caudal epidural injections
- Corticosteroid / local anaesthetic injections
- Dislocated shoulder
- Fractured clavicle / fractured humerus
- Physiotherapy and frozen shoulder
- Plaster cast (taking care of)
- Shoulder injury
- Spinal surgery
Additionally, NHS choices has information on a wide variety of conditions and treatments.