How can I access the service?

If you would like to see a Diabetes Specialist Dietitian please ask your healthcare professional (e.g. GP, Practice Nurse) to refer you using our referral form

If you want to lose weight, have a BMI over 35kg/m2 with Type 2 diabetes, please consider asking for a referral to the Level 3 specialist weight management service.

Last updated: February 28, 2019