The Cochrane Library is a collection of databases that contain different types of high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR) is the leading resource for systematic reviews in health care and reports of randomized and quasi-randomized controlled trials.
How do I access the Cochrane Library?
- Visit https://www.cochranelibrary.com/
- Please note: On an NHS networked computer, you should have immediate access without having to log-in.
- At home & elsewhere, click ‘Sign in’ and select ‘Institutional login’.
- Select the option to ‘Login with OpenAthens’.
- Sign in with your NHS OpenAthens username and password.
NHS OpenAthens account required to access this resource – register here