We are a multidisciplinary library dedicated to supporting the information needs of both clinical and non-clinical Trust staff members, health and social care staff working within the North Devon community, students on hospital placements, Trust Board members and volunteers.
To join the library, you can fill in an online registration form here.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 01271 322363 (x2363)
Location: Library, Level 1, North Devon District Hospital, Raleigh Park, Barnstaple, EX31 4JB
8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
The main library can be accessed outside staffed hours 24/7 via an entry code. Please ask library staff for details – staff/student ID must be shown to obtain access.
- Friendly and helpful library staff
- 24/7 library access
- Information and enquiry service
- Literature searching & tutorials
- Current Awareness Bulletins
- Books and journals
- Book and article request service
- Online resources – journals, e-books, databases
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer access
- Photocopying, scanning and printing
- Study space
- Ex-library books, for a small donation
- Leisure reading library