Have your say on Torrington Community Cares project
- Public meeting – The Plough Arts Centre, Torrington
Thursday 12 September (6pm to 7.45pm)
Saturday 14 September (10am to 12pm)
- Drop-in sessions – Every Friday until the end of November (10am to midday) – full details here
The Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust and the Northern, Eastern and Western Devon Clinical Commissioning Group are inviting local people to attend the public meeting and/or a weekly drop-in session so they can find out more about the Torrington Community Cares project.
Senior clinicians and healthcare managers will be on hand to answer questions about the six-month pilot, which centres on our joint vision to support people to live healthily and independently in their own homes.
Our clinicians are confident we are ready to test an alternative model of care, one that is new and exciting for Devon but successfully implemented elsewhere.
Over the next six months we will be relying on residents to tell us their experiences and actively engage in the pilot.
We also welcome your views in the following ways:
- Give feedback via the message board
- Visit www.patientopinion.com or www.great-torringtontowncouncil.gov.uk
- Complete the patient and public surveys that are planned for September
- Ensure that members of the Task Group represent your views at their regular meetings
- Write to the chief executive of the Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust at North Devon District Hospital, Raleigh Park, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 4JB