1. What is your job title and where do you work?
Clinical physiologist in the clinical neurophysiology department.
2. What says ‘Christmas’ to you?
Time at home with the family.
3. Top tip for a great Christmas?
Thinking of Christmas lunch as a Sunday roast for four, then double it as family are coming over this year.
4. Is there anything that happened in 2019 that you feel thankful for, or anyone you’d like to thank?
Thanks to all my family and friends for their support this year.
5. Have you got a goal for 2020?
Spending time in my lovely garden, hopefully in the sunshine.