1. What is your job title and where do you work?
My job title is booked admissions manager and I am based in the booked admissions department on Level 2 at NDDH.
2. What says ‘Christmas’ to you?
Having lots of fun and spending time with friends and family.
3. Top tip for a great Christmas?
Eat, drink and GIN-gle all the way!
4. Is there anything that happened in 2019 that you feel thankful for, or anyone you’d like to thank?
I feel thankful for being offered the booked admissions manager position this year and would like to thank everyone who has supported me in my new role so far.
5. Have you got a goal for 2020?
I would like to start running again in the new year and sign up to compete in another 10K race.