On Christmas Day we’d like to say a special thank you to all our staff who are working today and caring for our patients. You’re all stars!
Lisa is one of those staff who will be working today.
1. What is your job title and where do you work?
Clinical site manager in the clinical site management team at NDDH.
2. What says ‘Christmas’ to you?
Fixing the fairy lights and my family getting excited as the lights go on!
3. Top tip for a great Christmas?
Be kind to each other, and think about the wider picture, respect decisions that are taken and listen to the rationale.
4. Is there anything that happened in 2019 that you feel thankful for, or anyone you’d like to thank?
I am thankful for the support of the wider NDHT team e.g. our wonderful security and porters who attend and support us through very difficult situations and assist with de-escalation.
5. Have you got a goal for 2020?
To get fitter and work off my colleague Gunilla’s wonderful cakes that she makes for us all!