1. What is your job title and where do you work?
Digital solutions lead, working within the digital technology office (IT) based at NDDH.
2. What says ‘Christmas’ to you?
A mini mountain of mince pies, spending time with my crazy cats!! Also friends and family…
3. Top tip for a great Christmas?
Get engaged to someone who enjoys organisation. All cards, decorations and presents are done for you! I can be a bit bah humbug about Christmas.
4. Is there anything that happened in 2019 that you feel thankful for, or anyone you’d like to thank?
I have spent time this year working with Amy Williams in the service transformation team, so thank you for your work on the virtual video clinics solution. This work will support the Trust with moving forward with more innovate ways of engaging with patients and service users.
5. Have you got a goal for 2020?
Work – to continue working with the clinical team to support the delivery of the right technologies for their needs.
Personal – I will attempt to finish the never-ending task of renovating my home.