1. What is your job title and where do you work?
Volunteer ward and mealtime companion on Capener Ward and Fortescue Ward.
2. What says ‘Christmas’ to you?
Meeting up with old friends and family.
3. Top tip for a great Christmas?
Plenty of brussels sprouts and a good bottle of burgundy.
4. Is there anything that happened in 2019 that you feel thankful for, or anyone you’d like to thank?
My dog Reg and my wife Linda, not necessarily in that order.
5. Have you got a goal for 2020?
Walking the coastal footpath.