1. What is your job title and where do you work?
I am a clinical support worker and I work at the sexual health and contraception clinic in Exeter.
2. What says ‘Christmas’ to you?
Pigs in blankets and seeing The Snowman on telly.
3. Top tip for a great Christmas?
4. Is there anything that happened in 2019 that you feel thankful for, or anyone you’d like to thank?
I would like to say thank you to the amazing team that I work with. Their love and support has really meant the world to me over the past year and I can’t thank them enough.
5. Have you got a goal for 2020?
My goal for 2020 is to finish my level 3 diploma in health and social care and marry Cillian Murphy (Thomas Shelby from the peaky blinders).