1. What is your job title and where do you work?
My job title is maternity governance co-ordinator. I work in the Ladywell Unit and am based on Bassett Ward.
2. What says ‘Christmas’ to you?
Family and friends, sharing good food and drink, relaxing and making memories.
3. Top tip for a great Christmas?
Spend it with the people you love and enjoy every moment.
4. Is there anything that happened in 2019 that you feel thankful for, or anyone you’d like to thank?
I was appointed to this post in April and I feel so extremely thankful to have been given the opportunity. It’s a completely new field for me and all the staff in maternity have been so so supportive and encouraging, and I am loving every minute! Thank you for giving me the chance and thank you for being such a lovely bunch! You all do a fantastic job and I am excited to be part of your team.
5. Have you got a goal for 2020?
Have fun times and make happy memories with my amazing daughter and lovely friends.