1. What is your job title and where do you work?
Admin assistant in the ophthalmology and outpatients department at Bideford Hospital.
2. What says ‘Christmas’ to you?
Spending quality time with family and friends.
3. Top tip for a great Christmas?
Eat, drink and be merry!
4. Is there anything that happened in 2019 that you feel thankful for, or anyone you’d like to thank?
For the support I had from my colleagues during a very busy and, at times, stressful year. We pull together as a team and most importantly we have fun and laughter!
5. Have you got a goal for 2020?
To try and get myself a bit fitter and eat more fruit and veg!!