1. What is your job title and where do you work?
My job title is Clinical Administrator (receptionist) in the Outpatients department.
2. What says ‘Christmas’ to you?
Everyone is more Selfless at this time of year.. Giving more than they take, making one person happy with just a kind few words and bring people together.
3. Top tip for a great Christmas?
Don’t forget the reindeer – they get hungry too.
4. Is there anything that happened in 2019 that you feel thankful for, or anyone you’d like to thank?
I would like to thank all of outpatients for the support they’ve given me.
The whole team was nominated for our staff advent calendar, here are some of the team.
5. Have you got a goal for 2020?
Challenge myself with new adventures.