1. What is your job title and where do you work?
Our role is to supervise and co-ordinate the housekeeping department at NDDH, ensuring all areas are clean throughout the day and night, as well as serving the patient meals with our great team of patient services assistants on the wards.
2. What says ‘Christmas’ to you?
Spending time with family and friends, but also sharing the festive spirit with patients who unfortunately cannot be at home for Christmas. We want to ensure they have as enjoyable a day as possible.
3. Top tip for a great Christmas?
Thinking of others less fortunate than us and spreading our caring values to all those we serve in the hospital, and hopefully giving them all the chance to laugh and smile.
4. Is there anything that happened in 2019 that you feel thankful for, or anyone you’d like to thank?
We’d like to thank all of the team and work colleagues who make every day a ‘happy day’ – you’re all fab.
5. Have you got a goal for 2020?
With the extension of the contract agreed between NDHT and Sodexo for a few more years, our aim is to maintain the great team that we have here at NDDH.