1. What is your job title and where do you work?
I am an administrator for the health and social care department based at Bideford Hospital. This covers admin duties for Bideford rehab team, community district nursing teams, community matron, rehab nurse and social services. I also cover admin duties for the leg clinic one week a month.
2. What says ‘Christmas’ to you?
Christmas is a time for all the family to come together, putting up the tree, lights and decorations and listening to Christmas music.
3. Top tip for a great Christmas?
Don’t panic if you forget something for Christmas Day, it’s not the end of the world! Don’t stress and enjoy time spent with family.
4. Is there anything that happened in 2019 that you feel thankful for, or anyone you’d like to thank?
New members of staff joined our admin team this year – they are great bunch to work with!
5. Have you got a goal for 2020?
I would love to get fit in 2020 and to learn more sign language.