1. What is your job title and where do you work?
I am ward sister on King George V Ward, the surgical assessment unit for the Trust.
2. What says ‘Christmas’ to you?
Excited children (and staff!) and everyone smiling a little bit wider.
3. Top tip for a great Christmas?
Make the most of your downtime, however you choose to spend it, preferably with a glass of something bubbly in your hand.
4. Is there anything that happened in 2019 that you feel thankful for, or anyone you’d like to thank?
My fantastic KGV team seeing through another year, facing and overcoming challenges. I’d like to thank each and every one of them for the hard work and dedication to our patients, to the ward and to our services and for the amazing support that they give each other in order to achieve this.
5. Have you got a goal for 2020?
To further develop the surgical emergency pathway for the Trust and to stay happy and healthy.