Joined Board: 5 January 2016
Current term of office expires: 4 January 2020
- Accredited ChangeFirst Practitioner
- Trainer in People Centred Implementation
- Association of Project Management Membership
Background and Experience
Tony has a background as a Management Consultant in IT and business consultancy with a particular focus on organisational visioning, development and change with previous extensive Board level experience with BT and Fujitsu.
He has worked locally with each of the South West Local Authorities and a number of third sector organisations, chiefly as an interim manager and leading/supporting business turn around and change.
Tony joined the Board in January 2016 as a Non-Executive Director and his current term of office will run to January 2020.
Board Expertise and Contribution
Tony has a special interest in Governance and Organisational Visioning.
- Charitable Fund Trustee
Membership of Board sub-committees:
- Charitable Funds Committee – Member
- Remunerations– Member
- Audit and Assurance Committee – Member
- Governance Committee – Chair
Membership of other Trust key committees:
- Information Governance and IM&T Steering Group – Member
- End of Life Steering Group – Member / Board Champion
Entry on Register of Interests
Ownership of companies: None
Shareholdings in organisations: None
Position in charity or voluntary organisations:
Self: Hayward’s Primary School, Chair of Governors
Self: Bow Community Primary School, Governor
Contracting interests: None
Any other interests: None