This plan builds on the successes of previous years. We constantly challenge ourselves to do better for patients and are proud of our record as one of the best-performing trusts in England. We are viewed as pioneers in Devon and nationally, particularly in the integration of health and social care and delivery of excellent acute hospital services.
Through the acute services review we have shown that our district general hospital at NDDH performs well, and offers a much-valued service for local people.
Now that the need has been demonstrated, it is our responsibility to make sure we continue to provide clinically and financially sustainable services in Devon. And that is why the challenge and the journey to keep modernising NHS services in our local area must continue.
Delivering high quality and sustainable services that support your health and wellbeing.
trust vision trust vision trust vision trust vision trust vision trust vision trust vision trust vision trust vision trust vision
- Clinical Audit & Effectiveness Strategy (2016-2018)
- Corporate Communications Strategy
- Dementia Strategy
- End of Life Care Strategy 2015-2018
- Engagement and Involvement Strategy
- Equality and Diversity Strategy
- Estates strategy
- Health and Wellbeing Strategy
- Information Governance Strategy 2016-19
- Learning from Mortality Strategy 2016-19
- Patient experience strategy
- Patient Involvement Strategy 2017-2020
- Patient Safety Improvement Strategy
- Quality and Safety Strategy
- Risk Management Strategy (2016-2019)
- Risk Management Strategy Maternity Services
- Sustainability Strategy
- Workforce and Organisational Development Strategy