We need to keep records about the health care and treatment you receive as one of our patients. This helps ensure that you receive the best possible care from us and that full information is readily available if you see another doctor or are referred to a specialist or another part of the NHS.
We may also use personal information to:
- prepare statistics on NHS performance
- audit NHS services
- monitor how we spend public money
- plan and manage the health service
- teach and train healthcare professionals and NHS employees
- conduct health research and development, click here for more information