Our latest stakeholder newsletter is out now, with all the latest news from Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust.
In this update:
- Annual General Meeting on 9 September
- Supporting your local NHS when our services are busy
- Visiting restrictions update
- Fingers crossed for our Intensive Care Unit team
- John Palmer appointed COO
- 16-17 year olds eligible for vaccination at North Devon Leisure Centre
- Have your say on the future of patient experience at NDHT and RD&E
- Work to begin on fully accessible toilet at NDDH
- Two teams shortlisted for national awards
- Award for NDHT’s ongoing commitment to armed forces
- Appeal for the return of unwanted equipment
- Our Future Hospital – what do our ambitions mean to you?