Following the retirement of Pete Adey earlier this month, John Palmer has joined the RD&E and NDHT as chief operating officer on an interim basis.
John has a wealth of operational experience, having formerly worked as a deputy group chief executive officer and chief operating officer elsewhere in the NHS.
John will be joining our other executive team members:
- Chief executive officer – Suzanne Tracey
- Deputy chief executive officer – Chris Tidman
- Chief medical officer – Adrian Harris
- Chief nursing officer – Carolyn Mills
- Chief people officer – Hannah Foster
- Chief finance officer – Angela Hibbard
Click here to find out more about our executive team.
We will keep you up to date on the recruitment process for the joint chief operating officer role.