Our latest stakeholder newsletter is out now, with all the latest news from Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust.
To receive this newsletter direct to your inbox and keep up to date with all the latest from the Trust, please use our news sign up form.
In this issue:
- NDHT COVID-19 data
- Nightingale Hospital Exeter opens to COVID patients
- Could you help deliver COVID-19 vaccines?
- Staying safe in hospital
- Visiting in maternity: update on Bassett Ward restrictions
- Advice for visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic
- New property drop-off service at NDDH
- Pregnant mums: talk to your midwife about getting your flu jab
- Awards success for Northern Devon teams
- Latest from the Involving People Steering Group
- Putting patients in control of follow-up appointments
- New facility for grieving parents opens at NDDH
- Project SEARCH success continues during COVID-19 pandemic
- Double your donation to Over and Above from 1 December