Our latest stakeholder newsletter is out now, with all the latest news from Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust.
To receive this newsletter direct to your inbox and keep up to date with all the latest from the Trust, please use our news sign up form.
In this issue:
- Restarting planned procedures and outpatient appointments
- Keeping you safe from COVID-19 – help us to help you
- Visiting restrictions update
- National shielding advice changing from 1 August
- 92% of patients want video appointments again
- NDHT clinical team supports trial proving first COVID-19 life-saving drug
- Drop-in cervical screening service re-opens at NDDH
- Trust scores well in national patient surveys
- QNI recognises NDHT community nurses
- NHS birthday marked with blue lights and a new badge
- Restarting training for our present and future workforce