GP practice services will be available on Friday 8 May. This may be offered by your regular practice or another nearby service.
If you need to talk to your GP practice about something other than coronavirus:
- Contact your GP practice online or by phone to be assessed. If your practice is not open for any reason you will be directed to another nearby service.
- If a face-to-face appointment is necessary, you’ll be advised on this.
Community pharmacy services
- Many community pharmacies will be open for a minimum of three hours on Friday 8 May with some pharmacies being open longer. Please check the NHS website or your pharmacy’s own website for details.
If you think you need urgent dental treatment:
- call your dentist
- if you cannot contact your dentist, or you do not have one, use the NHS 111 online service
- if a clinical appointment is necessary, this will be arranged at an urgent dental care centre.