We are a multi-disciplinary team of Nurses and Physiotherapists who assess and treat a variety of complex bladder, bowel and pelvic floor problems.
The service also provides education, support and advice to other healthcare professionals.
The service is also responsible for the pad service for Devon.
Housebound patients with Bladder and Bowel problems will have their needs assessed by the Community Nursing Team from your local surgery, and all mobile patients are seen in our clinics.
There are three teams:
Exeter and East
Exeter EX2 9HS
Teignbridge/Torbay/South Devon Healthcare Trust
Newton Abbot Hospital
West Golds Road
Crown Yealm House
Pathfields Business Park
If you feel you need help with bladder or bowel problems, please ask your GP to refer you to us
For advice regarding a patient please ring your nearest department
Patient information leaflets
- Bladder retraining – fluid adjustment
- Bladder retraining – taking control
- Enhanced recovery programme (bowel surgery)
- Faecal incontinence and loose stools
- Lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) in men
- Nocturia and nocturnal polyuria
- Nurse-led follow-up clinic (colorectal cancer)
- Paediatric Bladder & Bowel Care Service
- Paediatric bladder and bowel care – complex and/or additional needs
- Pelvic floor muscles
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Vulval care